Friday, June 16, 2006

Back from the dead....

OK, so maybe it's not long enough to call it dead, but it has been a while...

and now that I'm working full time (and then some) it's not going to get any easier.

has anybody ever tried learning a programming language in less then a week? Try that and you find much time for blogging.


a couple of small points that I was thinking about today:

1. Don't you hate when you call somebody (or get a call) and you're talking to someone other than who you thought you were talking to?

I made that mistake once when I called my mother in law and I thought it was my sister in law that answered the phone so I asked to speak to her mother...
since then I always make sure to ask who I'm talking to before I say anything stupid :)

2. Is it just me or are babies obsessed with phones? I can give my baby any phone and he's happy for hours. It doesn't matter what kind of phone, my house phone, my (flip) cell phone, my wife's cell phone, it doesn't matter either one will keep him happy longer then anything else.

I often wonder how he knows that these are all phones, they are look completely different yet he's happy with any of them. I guess babies have a special phone intuition.


well it's almost shabbos and I gotta run,
hopefully next time there'll be a shorter break between posts & I'll have a bit more time to write.

Y'all have a good shabbos (or by the time you read this I should probably be saying good voch)

3 Comments:

Blogger the sabra said...

bout ur first phone comment-if i ever answer the phone and make a fool outta myself (a RARE occasion, lemme assure you) i just pretend im s/o else in the fam (sib or parent) and if the person asks to speak to me i yell my name, change my voice back and walla here i am :)

June 18, 2006 3:48 AM  
Blogger kasamba said...

Hope you had a great shabbos and welcome back!

It is funny how baby's love phones- maybe it's cuz they see us spend so much time on it!

June 18, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Happens all the time, especialy when I just wake up and someone calls me, how am I sup to know who it is as soon as I wake up, everyone sounds the same to me then!

June 19, 2006 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home