Friday, September 01, 2006

Good old days...

Chasidishe shaigitz is bringing back some good memories of times gone by....
I'm feeling inspired to post some pics of some old road trips...

(I still need to post a follow-up to my previous post. but thats just going to have to wait.)


Badlands National Park, South Dakota. summer '04.
I love this picture.



Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming. summer '04


Wind Cave NP, South Dakota. spring '04


Yellowstone NP, summer '04


Yellowstone NP, spring '04 (notice the snow?)
Could somebody Please explain this sign to me?


Yosemite, spring '04


Sedona, AZ. spring '05


The Grand Canyon, spring '05


Mount Rushmore, Summer '04



Glacier National Park, Montana, Summer '04


More Glacier NP...


Still More Glacier NP

And I thought this would just take like five minutes... Yeah right. Its like impossible to decide which pictures to post... I'll have to post some more pics soon...
Anywho, that was one serious, hardcore roadtrip back in the summer of '04.
I wish I could do that again...

9 Comments:

Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

AWESOME PICS DUDE!

I'm blown away.

September 01, 2006 3:04 AM  
Blogger anonym00kie said...

wow
so jealous!

September 01, 2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Dovid said...

Real nice..

September 03, 2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger Nemo said...

NICE!

Are you Shmuly BTW?

September 05, 2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger Renegade said...

"Are you Shmuly BTW?"

no, but nice try.

I'm surprised you recognized him.

September 10, 2006 12:09 AM  
Blogger Nemo said...

Nah, saw the picture on his Myspace.

September 10, 2006 2:27 AM  
Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

wow :) great pictures!

September 10, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger eSefardi said...

Photos are good enough to be Desktop page for a Linux system..

August 06, 2007 10:18 PM  
Blogger Menucha photography said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 31, 2008 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home