Sunday, September 10, 2006

Some Random Thoughts

♦ The following is something I recieved in an email describing this article on Chabad.org:
(If somebody can please translate this into english for me I would appreciate it.)
"This is a pretty good article on the subject of retrocausality, which is focusing almost entirely on the quantum wave/particle duality aspect.
The article nicely avoids stating anything exists in a kind of quasi undecided state (not wave nor particle), so it fits in with the transactional interpretation which is best suited to accommodating bicausality and reverse causality."

♦ Since when do they schedule these things? I would think people would be smart enough not to get on those flights.

♦ Ever wonder what chasidishe Shaigitz keeps himself busy with when he's not writing posts? I was looking through his computer the other night and I came across a picture of his fridge. now I understand... (this is the real deal, not something I found on the internet)

♦ A warning label from something I was putting together the other day: "Warning: screw tips are sharp" gee, I'm glad they pointed that out. I always thought objects with pointed tips were blunt.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is that fridge located :P

September 14, 2006 1:27 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

That can't be his fridge, there are too many beers still in it ;)

September 14, 2006 2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u got a good laugh outa me on the plane crash.. besides since when do ppl who write ridiculous-lingued things like that know what they r talking about themselves??

September 14, 2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger kasamba said...

Talk about planning!!!!
CS is gonna need nutrition from somewhere besides his well stocked fridge!!!

September 16, 2006 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In regards to the chabad.org email; other than transactional interpretation and the words bicauality and retrocausality, words that do not exist in any dictionary that I looked in, this email does make sense and it is correct. However, the email nicely avoids stating that everything exsiting in a quasi undecided state (not wave nor particle; UNTILL IT IS OBSERVED) does not in any way change the Butterfly Doc's point.

Nice one with the plane crash. I just wish they would start planing the weather as well.

Budwater? no Caronas? C must have stocked the fridge that day.

September 17, 2006 5:31 AM  
Blogger Sara with NO H said...

Huh?

And about the fridge, the beer fairy must have visited while he was sleeping because I'm sure it's never kept so well stocked.

September 17, 2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

If I dont see you before I leave, have a Ksiva vachasima tova, happy and healthy sweet new year!

September 22, 2006 1:40 AM  
Blogger gilgulhasheleg said...

ah a man after my own heart
drink away your sorrows

February 13, 2007 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Kirin? I'm SHOCKED.

March 13, 2007 1:00 AM  
Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Hello! Half the darn fridge is Kirin!

March 15, 2007 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CS- I commented that I needed a beer today and the reply is (as always) "with coke?"

March 26, 2007 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home